Ive been pretty far
Made a winter of our love
But Hallelujah spring is rising up.
Whenever I wake from a nightmare at 4am feeling still very eerie and weird, I watch this and then it’s kind of okay.
The Careful Ones live session “For A Moment.”
Something stunning for your Thursday. One of my favorite Careful Ones songs!
My favorite picture that I’ve taken of my favorite view of my favorite city…
Rid yourself of me
Wipe your conscience clean
So you can go home to her
Tell yourself I don’t mean anything.
Some tunes I’m diggin’ hard as of late!
1. Like Real People Do- Hozier
2. Broken- Jake Bugg
3. Cold Fame- Band Of Skulls
4. When We Were Young- The Careful Ones
5. Pennies In The Fountain- Glen Hansard
6. Come Thou Fount- Sufjan Stevens
7. Take Care- City and Colour
8. Run Away- Sarah Jarosz
9. Sick of You- KIernan McMullan
10. Underwater- Joshua Radin
I have loved and not been loved in return, and I have been loved and not loved in return. There’s no one to blame it just happens that way, but baby you can’t let it change you.